Versus Arthritis charity came to life in September 2018, building on the legacies of two of UK’s largest arthritis charities – Arthritis Research UK and Arthritis Care.
On Monday 5th November, Versus Arthritis launched a bold, new nationwide campaign to show the true scale and impact of arthritis on people of all ages, all across the country.
By doing so, they aim to empower people with arthritis to ask for help and get the support and treatment they deserve.
The campaign included:
- High profile launch to media and stakeholders
- The Versus Arthritis Action Plan, setting out urgent changes that will help people live better with the condition
- An alliance of organisations and influencers, all declaring themselves #VersusArthritis
- A social media video to drive conversation and awareness online
- A national advertising campaign, on TV, billboards and online