Versus Arthritis charity came to life in September 2018, building on the legacies of two of UK’s largest arthritis charities – Arthritis Research UK and Arthritis Care.
On Monday 5th November, Versus Arthritis launched a bold, new nationwide campaign to show the true scale and impact of arthritis on people of all ages, all across the country.
Volunteers of Versus Arthritis emphasised the need to start a national conversation about arthritis to make it better understood and recognised as a priority.
By doing so, they aim to empower people with arthritis to ask for help and get the support and treatment they deserve.
The campaign included:
- High profile launch to media and stakeholders
- The Versus Arthritis Action Plan, setting out urgent changes that will help people live better with the condition
- An alliance of organisations and influencers, all declaring themselves #VersusArthritis
- A social media video to drive conversation and awareness online
- A national advertising campaign, on TV, billboards and online