Without specific dates:
- Publication of the journal “SchmerzLos Aktuell” on a regular basis, minimum three – four times a year
- Co-author of the published guidebook addressing patients of chronic pain “Schmerz – Eine Herausforderung” (in German).
- Heike Norda, president of UVSD SchmerzLos e.V., was involved in co-development and part of the review process of the German medical guideline LONTS (long-term application of opioids in chronic pain management)
March 2020 (pre-corona):
- Internal conference of the steering committee to discuss future activities
- Participation at the bi-yearly working team meeting “patient information” as a part of the German pain association
- Active participation in self-help video conferences for patients during covid-19 pandemic generated by the German pain association
- Self-established surveys to investigate the quantity and quality of healthcare for pain patients during covid-19 pandemic
- Participation at the yearly “day of pain” on 2nd June 2020 also generated by the German Pain Sssociation
- President of UVSD SchmerzLos e.V., Heike Norda, will participate in a press conference at the yearly “day of pain”, 2nd June 2020, with the CEO of the German pain association to address health care challenges for pain patients in corona-times.
- UVSD SchmerzLos e.V. booth at the annual meeting of the German Pain Association
- President of UVSD SchmerzLos e.V., Heike Norda, is invited to present the results of the surveys in the plenary session at annual meeting of German Pain Association
- A member of the steering committee of UVSD SchmerzLos e.V., Britta Lambers, is invited for a presentation “Social impact on chronic Pain” at the annual meeting of the Interdisciplinary Association of Psychosomatic Pain Management in October 2020. She will also participate at a round table with other experts of health care.