Call for Action – What are we asking of you?
To all our partners, endorsers and SIP stakeholder group members we ask to share any documents or links to web pages they deem relevant to the following topics:
- Data and documents on the impact of pain on societies, economies, and people (on national and/or European Level)
- Existing policies addressing the societal impact of pain (national and European)
- Existing advocacy initiatives addressing the societal impact of pain
- Existing research initiatives addressing the societal impact of pain
- Existing initiatives to educate the health workforce and patients on pain
Documents here above could represent your own organisation’s initiatives or initiatives and actions that you know they exist and you think they relate to the proposed subjects. We are building a knowledge base and would like to include as much as possible of the literature on these Topics.
How to contribute, more precisely?
You can send the documents or relevant links to sources to firstname.lastname@example.org and at email@example.com. Should you have any doubts or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us both at the same addresses.
Specifications on the documents: we understand that there are a lot of initiatives in several European languages, but for the scope of this initiatives we need to limit ourselves to English.
To engage with the Societal Impact of Pain partners at national level, please follow our ongoing work on creating national Societal Impact of Pain (SIP) platforms here.
Deadline: please provide your contribution by the 11th June 2018.
Further Information about the SIP Thematic Network here.