The European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain – Collecting Good Practices – III edition 2020-2021. The application period is still open – PARTICIPATE!!!
Active Citizenship Network invites you to not lose the chance to participate in the third edition of its bi-annual project at the European level “EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain – Collection of good practices” with the aim of highlighting existing good practices in several European countries in terms of struggle against pain.
This third edition allows us to continue expanding the “agora” of operators of good practices on pain, encouraging the exchange of experiences among health professionals, healthcare providers, institutions, civic associations, and patient advocacy groups. Exceptionally for this III Edition, the Prize recognizes also outstanding initiatives that have been put in place, modified or updated to face and mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic consequences on chronic pain patients’ life. Read more
In 2020, Active Citizenship Network published several articles on international peer review journals, healthcare specialized media and generalist journals:
- Public Health and Research Journal (Volume: 2, Issue: 2): Addressing (Low) Back Pain in the Era of the European Pillar of Social Rights: Assessing Impact and Sharing Good Practices Across Europe
- MATHEWS JOURNAL OF NURSING AND HEALTH CARE (Volume 2, Issue 1 – 2020): The Relevance of the “Charter of Rights against Unnecessary Pain” in the Framework of the Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY– Issue 14 (Sept 2020): “Tell us about your way of working with chronic pain and win!”
- HEALTH EUROPA QUARTERLY (10th July 2020): “Tell us about your way of working with chronic pain and win!”
- THE INNOVATION PLATFORM (Issue 01 – March 2020): Towards an EU network of good practices’ managers to better address the societal impact of pain