Confederación Nacional de Fibromialgia y Fatiga Crónica España
Name of the organization: Spanish National Coalition of Fibromyalgia, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Electromagnetic Sensitivity
Street: Calle Virgo, Local 11
City: 11406 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz)
President: Maria José Félix Mora
The Confederation has the objective to represent and defend the rights and interests of people suffering from Pain and Fibromyalgia and their families, in national and international fields, before politicians, Public Administrations and other Institutions, encouraging the actions of those entities.
PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Representation, adoption of initiatives and presentation of actions before Public Administrations and any other Public or Private Organization.
- Strengthen the structure of The Confederation to encourage teamwork, the exchange of information, education and support, and the transfer of experience.
- the advertisement of services, activities and programmes which work in the same way related to the representation and defense of the demands and interests of the patients and their families.
- Exchange of information, experiences, scientific, legal and material tools between the members of The Confederation.
- Increase and advertise education and information sources with a view to establish contacts and make suggestions on how to heighten awareness of the illness among the business community, the medical profession, politics and the rest of citizens.
- The publication of scientific, clinical and technical improvements about the Fibromyalgia and Pain treatments.
- The execution of activities and programmes scheduled for the cooperation, development and encouragement among the countries that benefit the affected people and their families.
- The fomentation of Fibromyalgia and Pain Investigation in the Research and Development among the Public Administrations.