Pain Alliance Europe is represented and managed by a Board. The Board members are selected by majority vote in the General Assembly. Currently, these are:
- PRESIDENT: Joop van Griensven, The Netherlands
- VICE PRESIDENT: Liisa Jutila, Finland
- TREASURER Viorica Cursaru, Romania
- SECRETARY HONOUREE: Marian Nicholson, UK
- Mariano Votta, Italy
- Maria Soledad Garcia Penalta, Spain
- Mariana Branco – EU Affairs Coordinator
PAE’s General Assembly possesses all powers to pursue the objectives of the association and is composed of ordinary members. They meet at least once a year.
The associated members and honour members may participate with a consultative vote.
The PAE’s Ethical code document has been approved during the General Assembly of the 23rd of June 2015. You can read and download it here: PA_Ethical code proposal_approved 2015.