Pain Alliance Europe is represented and managed by a Board. The Board members are selected by majority vote in the General Assembly. Currently, these are:
- President: Deirdre Ryan, Ireland
- Treasurer: Nadia Malliou, Greece
- Secretary Honoree: Marian Nicholson, UK
- Gemma Fernández, Spain
- Sonia Cottom, Scotland, UK
- Liisa Jutila, Finland
- Lucian-Andrei Despa, Romania
- Association and Projects Manager: Emilia Kosińska
PAE’s General Assembly possesses all powers to pursue the objectives of the association and is composed of ordinary members. They meet at least once a year.
The associated members and honour members may participate with a consultative vote.
The PAE’s Ethical code document has been approved during the General Assembly of the 23rd of June 2015. You can read and download it here: PA_Ethical code proposal_approved 2015.